WATER IS ESSENTIAL TO YOUR LIFE.
You drink it, cook with it, use it to keep your home clean and your yard green. You know the quality of water that comes into your home makes a big impact on your family ’s well-being. It’s easy to overlook, but when there are issues with your water quality, you notice. Little things like spotty dishes and scratchy clothes, and bigger things like higher water bills and damaged appliances. Fortunately, the Garattic™ range of water treatment solutions delivers high-quality water that helps protect your wellbeing, your home and the environment.
BE CONFIDENT IN THE QUALITY OF YOUR WATER.
Water quality can vary across towns or even over time, and every home’s filtration needs are different when it comes to improving water quality. Some water issues are easy to spot, like the smell of sulfur or the taste of chlorine. But many impurities are more difficult to detect.
Filtration addresses common water issues such as:
Garattic™ is a certified Pentair Water Professional. Water filtration technologies from Pentair provide high-quality filtered water by reducing many of the most common contaminants. Be confident in the quality of water your family is drinking and cooking with by partnering with Garattic™ who can help determine the right whole home solution for your family.
SOFT WATER WORKS HARDER
Too many minerals and dissolved solids like calcium, iron and copper make water hard. Not only can hard water leave your dishes spotty, your towels scratchy and your clothes stiff, it can damage water using appliances. Softened water can save you money by keeping appliances running at top efficiency and can reduce the amount of detergents needed to clean. Water softening systems typically use a process called ion exchange to reduce those unwanted minerals, making them a convenient solution to your hard water problems.
WATER PURIFICATION WITH REVERSE OSMOSIS
If you’re looking for a water filter that will provide great-tasting, clean drinking water for your home or business, Reverse Osmosis (RO) water filtration is one of the most popular and cost-effective water filtration methods available. In simple terms, a reverse osmosis water filter works as water is forced across a semi-permeable membrane, leaving contaminants behind that are flushed down the drain. The clean drinking water collects in a holding tank.
Reverse Osmosis water filters are the perfect solution if you’re looking to improve the taste, odor and appearance of your water. Tap water varies with each city and water source. Some tap water is heavy in mineral content which can affect the taste and smell of water. Filtering water with a reverse osmosis system will remove the majority of minerals in water and greatly improve the aesthetics of drinking water.
Why Choose Reverse Osmosis?
Our Water Purification Systems
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple, electronic system for easy programming; maintains settings during power outages
- Automatic bypass for uninterrupted water flow to the home during regeneration
- Singular, rotary disc seal for longer life and lower maintenance
- Self-cleaning brine injector reduces maintenance
- Safety valve prevents brine tank overflow
- Highly-efficient, chlorine-resistant resin for longer life
- Demand-initiated system regenerates when necessary, based on water usage, saving salt and water
- 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 cubic foot capacities available to meet household demand requirements
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Reduces more than 90% of contaminants found in water
- Effortless click-in cartridge change-outs
- Color-coded cartridges help maintain proper filter sequence
- 3/8" push fittings for easy installation
- High efficiency membrane technology delivers up to 50 gallons per day
- Integrated booster pump for low water pressure applications, increasing tank fill rate